Brittany Lewis

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hi, everyone!!! This is my first day as a former and will be my last post!! Yesterday, I was blessed to crown one of my best friends in the whole world, Alyssa Murray, as the new Miss Delaware!!! This girl is not only talented and GORGEOUS, but is HILARIOUS and has a heart of gold to match.  Alyssa, this year will be the best year of your life!! Treasure it and never take a single day for granted! LOVE YOU!!! <3


Thank you to everyone for their support during my year! All my love! X0X0


Reminding you to stay chill,
Miss Delaware 2011 signing off,
Maria Cahill










3 comments:

Catherine Moore said...

oh my gosh i can't handle this. are you sure it's been a whole year?

sydney sheeha said...

hey maria i will miss you.should post a pic of us on your blog jk. love u. u were the best miss delware there ever was besides my mom but to me.
c you later beacuse u kind of have to come over to play the miss america board game that we won saturday.
love
sydney sheehan

sydney sheehan said...

dear maria,
you are the best miss delaware there ever is! I will miss you like no other. you were a role model for me. i want to be like you when i grow up. your speech at the lunch in is correct you are a true princess. one day i will become miss delaware and hopefully you would be there cheering me on! i will put that on my bucket list. i might even win miss America.
I love you Miss delaware 2011. Oh and you have to come over some time and play the miss america board game, Susan powell is in it! thats so cool! espescially becasue she served you a big mac! lol.
so guess this is it, i have your number so i will call you maybe!
love
sydney sheehan
your biggest fan