Brittany Lewis

Monday, March 22, 2010

MDOT 2010


A few weeks ago Katelynn Mayers was crowned Miss Delaware's Outstanding Teen 2010!! She will be going on to compete for Miss America's Outstanding Teen this August. I have watched her grow over the past couple years. I am so proud of her, and I know she will do us proud this summer.

This was also a time that we said farewell to my little sis Danielle Marshall. We did a duet to Last Dance (she danced while I sang) and it was one of the most enjoyable performances I have ever had.

All of the girls did a fantastic job. They are proof that there is something to be proud of about our younger generation. They are role models for their friends, families, and communities.

I was excited to see that so many of the Miss Delaware local titleholders came to watch and support the pageant as well. This shows the great partnership the two organizations have, and I am proud to be a part of it.

No comments: