Brittany Lewis

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dover Downs Bridal Show


At the Dover Downs Bridal Show, Steffi, Marcie, and I had the privilege of modeling wardrobe from the Wedding Boutique in Dover, DE. Steffi is wearing a lovely wedding gown, Marcie is wearing a stunning bridesmaid dress, and I am wearing something that could be used for many occasions. The Wedding Boutique is located on Loockerman Street in Dover and has a wide variety of apparel.

I really think this dress made me look extremely tall! Don't tell anyone that I was wearing platform heals underneath...

More fashions from the Wedding Boutique! We walked throughout the crowd to promote the store and showcase the dresses that are available there.

But have no fear! I also enjoyed a wonderful time of dancing with the crowd and local titleholder, Carley Economos. Mario Rocco was in charge of the music, and he never disappointed us. I figured, no matter where someone wears the gown I have on, they will have to move around in it. So, I took the liberty of showing everyone how easy it was to do so.

No comments: