Brittany Lewis

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Regional Meeting


Mike Stafford invited me to be the guest speaker at one of the group meetings he hosts at Bogey's Bar and Grill. At the meeting, several candidates for various political seats were invited to speak as well. It was great getting to meet all of them and hear what their plans are for our state.

Kevin Wade was one of the candidates that spoke to us at the meeting along with Glen Urquhart.

I had the privilege of speaking to everyone about the importance of the Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization, the honor of being Miss Delaware, and my experience at Miss America. It was also a wonderful opportunity for me to express my dedication to promoting "CharacterCounts!". They were a wonderful audience, and it was a pleasure to meet everyone there.

No comments: