Brittany Lewis

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rounding out my year...


Visiting CHOP with the girls!

We made pillows, pillow covers, and helmets during the Teen Workshop. In addition, I played a fierce game of chess but managed to lose miserably.

One of our supporters is Anthony Joseph with WGMD. He called me in for an interview during his sports section to discuss our Golf Tournament that was on this past Monday. We raised several thousand dollars due to the help of supporters like him.

For the second time this year, I was asked to sing the National Anthem at a First State Fights MMA event held at Delaware State Univ. Thanks to my friend Valerie I have had the privilege to attend these events and ,as you can see, sing inside the fight cage.

Donald and I enjoyed our last parade together over Memorial Day weekend. He has been a true joy to spend my year with. I am so lucky to have someone be at all of my parades to take me through. I am even luckier that that person happened to have one of the hottest cars in Delaware!

No comments: