Brittany Lewis

Monday, October 5, 2009

Miss Diamond State and Miss New Castle County



I was privileged to help out with the Miss NCC and Miss Diamond State pageant this past Sunday where Steffi Holmes was crowned Miss Diamond State 2010 and Nicole Bosso was crowned Miss NCC 2010!

Every girl that evening did a fantastic job! I think it is important to know you should never give up! Who knows where the year can take you! Anything can happen at Miss Delaware and I am always here to help out too. The experience is well worth it and if that wasn't enough, the scholarships given are definitely worth it.

I was able to emcee with my fantastic former sister queen Chrisi and we couldn't have had a better time. It was a great show Dineen and Tom! Good luck to everyone!

The next local is Miss Milford and Coastal Bay this coming Saturday at the Riverfront! Check out the Miss DE website if you are interested!

No comments: