Brittany Lewis

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'M LOVING IT

Hi. My name is Maria Cahill.  I do not like long walks on the beach because romance does not require exercise.  Then that mixed with bare feet and walking for hours on sand means blisters and who needs that?!?!



Okay, people.  There is a reason for this particular blog.  There is something people need to know about me.  I need to get it all off my chest so I NEVER, EVER, EVER have to talk about it again or read myself being quoted about it.




McDonalds.





I guarantee that everyone who reads that one does one of three things. 1. You rolled your eyes. 2.  You got hungry.  3. See number 2.

Here is the thing about McDonalds.  I do not like most of it.  I don't like anything breakfast related minus DunkinDonuts and bacon.......On the 8th day, I am pretty sure God created bacon, but that's a whole other story....I hate sausage, hash browns and I think that eggs taste like sand.  With that being said, you will NEVER find me at a McDonalds before lunch except for very rare, specific occasions....I can't even think of what that would be but I am sure it exists...
     I loved McDonalds growing up, but I thought that love passed after I ate a 20 piece chicken nugget.  GROSS. Never do that.  However, it wasn't until my freshman year of college that I discovered....THE BIG MAC.  I think after I had my first Number 1 Big Mac Meal, no pickle, of course, with a large fry and a large lemonade, I died and went to Heaven.  I am pretty sure Jesus Himself came to get me because He wanted to share it with me....I mean, who wouldn't want to?  Understandable, Jesus.  He has good taste, anyways.  I now eat Big Mac meals wherever I go.  Okay, okay....I might have cut back on my fast food intake a couple months before the pageant, I made up for it with 9 in seven days.  Weird? I think not.
     Now before everyone jumps on the "I Hate Miss Delaware For Eating Whatever She Wants" bandwagon, let me just say this.  I dance.  I work out (kind of...).  I am not sitting around stuffing my face and watching Say Yes To The Dress all day.  I just happen to like them and they fit in nicely with my other friend, High Metabolism.  I am merely trying to show that for you to be a "pageant girl," you do not have to starve yourself to death.  You can still eat Big Macs and win a pageant.  While I will be cutting back again and working out like I need to have a six pack in  a month when August starts, I am not sure how the lack of Big Mac's in my life will go over....hmmmm....let the mental game with myself commence.


Dinner with my executive director after the Maine Invitational! :) HEHE!!

Enjoying some Mickey D's after a LONG day...as you can tell by how attractive I am....HA!

My director!! I knew we were meant to be after she downed this quarter pounder meal!!! :)





OKAY.  Now hopefully everyone gets it.  I love McDonalds.  The end.









PS. I will be co-hosting on 88.7 The Bridge for two days next week!!! AHHHHH!!!!! Yeah buddy!!!


Stay chill and EAT BIG MACS!
        Maria Cahill


"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."
Mark 12:30

1 comment:

Arin said...

one time i was riding my bike up and down the drive way when i saw a huge colony of ants in the center of the road i cried so bad!