Brittany Lewis

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life's just a game, it's just one EPIC HOLIDAY!

Photoshoots. Love them. Obviously.  You will hear me talk about fashion, photos and shoots about 4,765 more times before my year is up.  Sorry I'm not sorry...
When the News Journal wanted to do a story about my win, it was apparent that I was stoked.  No one would expect anything less.  Not only did this mean I was going to be in the paper, but this meant...PHOTOSHOOT. yes. yes. yes.

The article came out great and my family was almost as excited to be a part of the pictures and story as I was! Check it out below :)

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110627/LIFE/106270302/-Newbie-Miss-Delaware-urges-teens-drive-safely?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CLife%7Cp


-I am stuffed on ramen noodles and a bagel.  I think I am about to roll away...ohhhh Planet Fitness!!!! Where are you!?



A couple more appearances that I have done so far?
-Spoke on 88.7 The Bridge radio station! Hope to be back soon!
-Judged the Mr. Delaware pageant!  Was an absolute blast and met so many incredible people and other titleholders :)
-Tim Qualls show

....and so many more!!





The appearances are racking up and I will be sure to update you guys soon!!! :)





On a side note: Happy birthday to one of my best friends in this whole wide world, Sam :) Love you!


Stay chill,
       Maria

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Arin said...

1;40 am!!!!!!! you should ne asleep! i was please try to get to sleep!